No matter where you are in the process,
ARTriculate will help you discover and apply to the right college
Services for VISUAL, PERFORMING and Film students
ARTriculate offers comprehensive college admissions counseling for all creative students whether they are looking to apply to a college of art and design or conservatory, a traditional liberal arts college BFA program, or a traditional liberal arts college and want to provide supporting application materials.
For all students, the first step is an initial meeting between the student, a parent/guardian and one of our professionals to give us a full understanding of the student’s interests, goals, and needs. It also allows the family to decide if our team is one that you will thrive working with. During the meeting students will review their artwork and discuss their academic history. For families that sign up for services, our consultants then use what they’ve learned to serve as a baseline to begin a program tailored to each student and their timeline. After the Initial Assessment, we will provide a short written professional evaluation of the steps and timeline needed for the student to reach their expressed goals.
Contact us to sign up for your initial meeting today.
After the initial meeting, ARTriculate provides counseling in the following areas:
- Determining the best-fit schools and programs (Liberal Arts Program vs College of Art and Design or Conservatory)
- Providing a list of colleges that best support your interests and qualifications.
- Educating in the use of social media to enhance a student’s online presence for colleges’ review.
- Organizing the college application schedule.
- Preparing for personal interviews.
- Finding scholarships and related opportunities.
- Advising on the college essays, artist statement and other supporting materials.
We also provide these specific services
- Advanced Portfolio Development
- Conceptual Development
- Preparation for National Portfolio Day
- Elevated Ability to Discuss Art
- Referrals for portfolio documentation/ photography are available
- Portfolio Prep (Monologues, Songs, etc.)
- Evaluation of Audition Recordings/Media
- Interview & Audition Coaching
- Music/Voice Lessons
- Working towards Talent Agent representation
- Referrals for headshots and to create audition recordings are available
- Personal Artistic Statement
- Writing Samples/Story Development
- Visual Sample
- Creative Portfolio
- Creative Resume
This is not college consulting, it is designed for the student who wants personal tutoring outside of a typical “class” environment. It is for any student who wants to improve their existing skills or technology knowledge, or learn a new one. We work one on one with students of all ages to support artistic development in the technology, medium and subjects of their choice.
To learn more how ARTriculate can work with you. Contact us to start today.